Complaints Process FAQs

If I still remain dissatisfied with the matter after it has been determined by the Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman, can I go to court?

1084 views 10

The complainant is free, at any time during the process, to explore other options for resolution of his/her complaint including taking the matter to court. However, if the position of the Ombudsman has been agreed upon and a settlement received by the complainant in full and final settlement, the Office considers the matter closed.

Was this helpful?